May TBR


My hopefuls I'd like to read from my ever growing to be read list this month are as follows;


A Tempest of Tea by Hafsaif Faizal

Divine Rivals by Rebecca Ross

Wicked King by Holly Black

You've Reached Sam by Dustin Thao

A Good as Dead by Holly Jackson

Happy Place by Emily Hentry

A Court of Silver Flames by Sarah J Maas


A few of these books are quite shorter than others so I'm hoping to blast my way through some of them. But as this is a hopeful list, I know I won't get to most of these being a mood reader. I've also got 2 half read books which are Powerless and The Minaturist. I will eventually start the Throne of Glass series but I just have not been in the mood to pick it up quite yet. 

I've already ended up reading the Spiderwick Chronicle Series as well as The Map of Tiny Perfect Things. I'm counting short novellas and short middle grade books in my reading goal this year. I'm also reading the book Tuck Everlasting as I was on my "based on a book" movie binge and had to also read the books simutanuasly with the films. Does anyone else do this? or is it just me? Or are you someone that reads books before the films or after for comparison? I'd love to know.

I'm very excited to make my way through these books as I seem to be turning tv time into reading time more and more these days. I'm also looking forward to reading while it's sunny outside. Spring has said hello for a little bit in the UK and we have to take advantage of it.

What are you hoping to read this month?



0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top