Tynemouth, UK

Jimmys Cafe and Bookstore | A Tynemouth Treasure

Whilst having a day out in Tynemouth, which I blogged about on my Lifestyle blog, we ended up in this little cafe/book store called Jimmy's!

It's a super cute  small coffee shop with tons of second hand books to oogle at while you wait for your iced latte to be made. The cafe only opened late last year but I can already tell that I will be back soon.

Most books are priced at £1-£3, on this visit I didn't find anything that took my fancy but I will be back! I love a little cozy book nook and this is the perfect spot. The staff are friendly, the atmosphere is good vibes and who doesn't love to find a good book to read. There is a little seating inside of the cafe and a few seats situated outside of the cafe too. You'll find books out front, inside and through the little book room. All the books are organised by genre with clear labels on the shelves to make it easier to find what you fancy.

I highly recommend checking this lovely business out if you are ever in Tynemouth, UK. Here are some photos I managed to snap on my visit.


Do you have a favourite book cafe you like to visit?



0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top