April TBR



As I finish up The Cruel Prince, I'm looking at my bookshelves to see what takes my fancy for April's reads. I'm still very much in a mood to read about gods as well as romance novels. So I thought this would be a perfect opportunity to read Godkiller and A Demons Guide to Wooing a Witch.
I'm also nearing the end of the ACOTAR series and I also wanted to start Maas's other popular series The Throne of Glass afterwards, with The Assassins Blade first in the reading order. I only have this and Throne of Glass in the series to read. But I know I will love the whole series and will end up buying the books as I finish the previous ones.

I also want to continue Pip's adventures in murder mysterys before the tv show comes out with Good Girl, Bad Blood. I feel like I would absolutely devour this novel just as I did with A Good Girls Guide to Murder. 

I'm also finishing up Wildfire by Hannah Grace and The Miniaaturist by Jessie Burton as I'm already half way through these books, I did not want to include them in my "To Be Read" for April. I have many books on my shelves that are classed as being on my TBR list but as I'm a mood reader, it takes me a bit longer to get to them.

I'm also struggling through Rose Madder by Stephen King and need to take breaks so I'm hoping these will break up the heavy themes I'm reading in Rose Madder. I'm also thinking I should have started with a newer book by King as I feel like I'm not vibing with his writing style even though I do love his book to film adaptations. Have you read Stephen King's novels and did you like his writing style?

What are your most anicipated reads for April in your TBR list? I'd love to know.

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top