BOOKS READ IN MAY


I've read 8 physical and 7 ebooks. Despite my ebooks being quite short and mostly childrens books; I'm counting them all as books read because I like healing my inner child and reading books I missed growing up or book I would have loved to read back in the day.

PHYSICAL

Divine Rivals by Rebecca Ross

It Starts With Us by Colleen Hoover

It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover

Bad Girls by Jacqueline Wilson

You've Reached Sam by Dustin Thao

The Wicked King by Holly Black

Goosebumps: Attack of the Graveyard Ghouls by RL Stine

All the Hidden Monsters by Amie Jordan


EBOOKS

The Spiderwick Chronicles 1-5 by Tony DiTerlizzi and Holly Black

The Map of Tiny Perfect Things by Lev Grossman

Galatea by Madeline Miller


My favourite books during this month were It Ends with Us Duology, Divine Rivals and All the Hidden Monsters! I gave all of these 5 stars.

I also managed to read three books from my May hopefuls TBR. I try not to make myself read everybook from the TBR pile because I'm such a mood reader that it goes in a complete different direction. The Colleen Hoover books are great example of this. I saw the trailer for the movie adaptation and read both books because of it. 

What books do you hope to read in June? 



0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top