Newcastle upon Tyne, UK

Books Read in July

 
Another month down, 2024 is going by too fast. Within this month I managed to read 11 books! five physicals and six ebooks.I also managed to take part in Summerween this month. I read three out of five books in my summerween TBR list and I was very happy with the outcome.

My standout books that I can't stop thinking about are Clytemnestra, A Touch of Darkness, The Teacher and The Ritual. A good mixture of historical fiction, thrillers, romance and dark romance.

Here is a roundup including the ratings I gave them on my good-reads/storygraph.

Physical

Love at First Like by Hannah Orenstein ⭐⭐
Clytemnestra by Costanza Casati ⭐⭐⭐⭐.5
A Touch of Darkness by Scarlett St Clair ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Twilight: Graphic Novel by Kim Young ⭐⭐⭐.5
Book Lovers by Emily Henry ⭐⭐⭐.75
 

 Kindle

The Teacher by Freida McFadden ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Horror Movie by Paul Tremblay ⭐⭐⭐
Spookily Yours by Jennifer Chipman ⭐⭐⭐
One Girl in All the World by Kendare Blake ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Against the Darkness by Kendare Blake ⭐⭐⭐⭐
The Ritual by Shantel Tessier ⭐⭐⭐.5
 

 
💭 Did you read any five stars in July?
 


4 Comments

  1. Wow!!! These are awesome books. I already have Emily Henry’s Book Lovers on my shelf. Will read it soon. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Book Lovers was my second Emily Henry book and I understand the hyper surrounding her. I enjoyed this book but not as much as Funny Story!

      Thank you for taking the time to read and comment.

      Delete
  2. That's quite the mix you've read last month. It doesn't appear I've read any on your list though Clytemnestra jumps out at me as one to read

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love greek mythology retellings and Clytemnestra was up there with Circe. I'm making my way through all of the retellings! I highly recommend Clytemnestra.

      Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!

      Delete

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top