Mid Year Freak Out Tag

I was tagged by the wonderful  Natalie aka The Rejuvenated Reader on Instagram so what did I do, not only did I post this to Instagram I also decided to post to my blog! Welcome to the mid year freak out tag.

💖 Best Book(s) of the year so far: The Dead Romantics, Circe, Funny Story and All the Hidden Monsters. I just keep thinking about them all.

💕 Best Sequel: A Court of Mist and Fury!

✨ New Release You Want To Read: A Novel Love Story by Ashley Poston, I might pick this up on my kindle but I’m so excited to read more of Poston’s books!

🌧️ Biggest Disappointment: Wildfire! I just didn’t think much of this romance. Cute but not enough for me to care.

⭐️ Biggest Surprise: Butcher & Blackbird! Absolutely loved this novel. My first dip into dark romance. I need more of B&B.

📚 Favourite New Author: Ashley Poston and Emily Henry. Their romance novels just make me so warm and fuzzy. 

🌼 Newest Fictional Crush: I don’t really get fictional crushes but if I had to pick, perhaps Miles from Funny Story.

😍 Most Beautiful Books You’ve Bought This Year: The Atlas Six, Pandora and Cruel Illusions. I bought all these second hand from charity shops and Vinted! They are stunning and I need more sprayed edge collector editions.

📖 Books You Want To Read Before The End of The Year: A Court of Silver Flames and every Greek Mythology books I have on my TBR as well as Cruel Illusions. I’m also aiming to read all of Freida McFadden thriller novels.


 I'd like to see your mid-year freak out tags, comment them below! And I also recommend you do this tag too!



1 Comments

  1. I loved reading which books you enjoyed and what ones you didn't enjoy or found disappointing! I read Wildfire and personally enjoyed it! But Hannah Grace's other book, 'Icebreaker' was slightly meh for me x

    Lucy Mary

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top