Books Read in June


I read 4 physical books and 4 on my kindle during June. Most of these books got 3 stars but The Locked Door and Butcher & Blackbird got high 4.5 stars and they were my favourites of the month. I seem to be on a Frieda McFadden binge and I hope to read most of her books this year. I wrote about Carrie on a blog post and how it was my first fully finished Stephen King Novel. You will find that linked. As well as my thoughts on Butcher & Blackbird and this months Camp Cosy Book Club pick, Baking Bad!

In no order, here is what I read and my star ratings for each one.


Carrie by Stephen King 🌟🌟🌟1/2
Hacked by Tracey Alexander 🌟🌟🌟
Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell 🌟🌟1/2
The Housemaid's Secret by Frieda McFadden 🌟🌟 1/2
The Housemaid is Watching by Frieda McFadden 🌟🌟🌟🌟
The Locked Door by Frieda McFadden 🌟🌟🌟🌟 1/2
Butcher & Blackbird by Brynne Weaver 🌟🌟🌟🌟
Baking Bad by Kim M Watt 🌟🌟🌟

I'm hoping to read more Frieda McFadden in July and some more fantasy books! I have three ARCS to read in July and I'm very excited for each and every one of them.

πŸ’­What was your favourite book you've read in June?




0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top