Newcastle upon Tyne, UK

Books Read in August


In August I didn't read as many books as I would have liked. Only reading five books and most of them are Freida McFadden books and DNF-ing one book. I started with Never Lie by McFadden and it snow-balled from there. I did read two physical books. I'm proud that I managed to read these since I had no motivation and I was ill for two weeks.



Never Lie by Freida McFadden ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Do Not Distrub by Freida McFadden ⭐⭐⭐⭐
The Perfect Son by Freida McFadden ⭐⭐⭐
I Will Never Leave You by Kara A Kennedy ⭐⭐⭐
Paper Towns by John Green ⭐ DNF

My favourite read of the month was Never Lie, I thought the twists and thrillers really scratched my itch for a thriller. 
I thought I would like Paper Towns and maybes I would have during its original publication date, I might have felt differently but I just could not give a care in the world about Margo and where she was in the world. I haven't even seen the film. 

It's finally september so I'm hoping to read lots of autumnal cozy thrillers and fantasies. I have a book tour coming up so look out for that.

πŸ’­What was your favourite read in August?


0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top